There are three movements to sophia moments:
- stating an intention or need
- attuning or filtering your inner and outer world for guidance and direction
- focusing into the moment to determine what meaning it has for you and your life in this time and place
In today’s blog entry, I will expand on the movement of focusing into the moment.
Focusing into the Moment
When the moments occur or upon reflection after they occur, do the following:
- begin by focusing in the torso region of your body where our feelings reside and can be more readily accessed;
- be still and quiet inside;
- ask inwardly “What is the meaning in all of this?”
- listen deeply for the meaning in this time and place for you.
When the insight comes it may present with these qualities: an easement of tension, clarity, overall sense of rightness, calmness, a resurgence of energy and an opening up to something new.